You will be invited for your 2nd vaccine appointment 11-12 weeks after your first vaccination.
Please only contact your GP if you do not hear after this time. In certain circumstances related to vaccine supply, you may be contacted earlier.
If you recieved your appointment directly from the Harness Vaccination Service our team will contact you directly.
Kingsbury Vaccination Centre
Park Royal Medical Practice Vaccination Centre
Your GP practice will contact you either via an SMS message invite or call you to book you in to a clinic. Please do not phone your GP practice or the health centres above.
Patients will be contacted to be booked in to the clinics in order of their JCVI (Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation) category as follows:
- Older adults’ resident in a care home and care home workers
- All those 80 years of age and over and health and social care workers
- All those 75 years of age and over
- All those 70 years of age and over
- All those 65 years of age and over
- High-risk adults under 65 years of age
- Moderate-risk adults under 65 years of age
- All those 60 years of age and over
- All those 55 years of age and over
- All those 50 years of age and over
- Rest of the population (priority to be determined)